BY AMERICAN CREW

Find hair styling products at Target.com! Easy to use styling cream works well for all hair types. Forming cream provides hold, excellent pliability, and a natural shine. This product also helps hair look thicker and is ideal for easing new users into the potential of styling jar products. see more...

James R.
Spring, TX
I use this forming cream as my only hair supplement on most days. Its soft and malleable but strong enough to hold form. I have pretty short but very thick hair (3-5 in) and this is perfect for what I need. Not to mention it smells pretty good too.
Megan W.
Winchester, KY
My boyfriend uses this and loves it! He orders online if he can't find it at the store. He has some seriously thick and curly hair. This is the only thing that keeps it in place.
Marti W.
I've tried many hair products and found none did what I was hoping to get from them. Tried American Crew and after the first use I was hooked. Just need a small amount to get my hair the way I want it!!
jessica t.
Bremerton, WA
Both my husband and I use this cream daily. We fight over it. We both smell so good. Time to get more, actually! It keeps both of our heads of hair in check and that is a good thing.
Cayleigh O.
Cape Girardeau, MO
This is the only hair paste I've found that is solid, yet still easy to use, and it also doesn't make my hair feel hard and brittle like other gels I've used in the past.
salvatore b.
Hackensack, NJ
This stuff is my go to for keeping my relatively short hair under control. Does the job without getting all "crusty" like most gels.
Bryson U.
This is my go to everyday for my hair. Good hold an no flakes, can't ask for much more.