BY AMERICAN CREW

Non-flaking formula The ultimate in holding power, is enriched with natural extracts like Vitamin B5 to help hair look thicker with added shine. This alcohol-free gel is superior in hold and shine and has a low pH to prevent drying of the scalp.

Provides very high hold with a high shine, prevents flaking, avoids drying the hair and scalp, allows for easier distribution through hair.

Usage:

Apply to towel-dried hair. Work from scalp to ends and push hair into place. Leave it alone.

Eva P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I discovered this product when running out of my own hair styling gel, so I used my brothers. I’ve never gone back! I use this product every day to achieve bouncy voluminous curls. When paired with my diffuser, this product defines and enhances my curly/waves hair, keeping my hair looking natural, just better!
Melissa J.
Salyersville , KY
Got this for my son for CHRISTmas and he's been using it everyday since! It's June now and it still not empty! Lasts a long time and doesn't take much to use. It met our expectations and trust me when I say., he has some HAIR! Lol
Julie C.
Escondido, CA
My favorite gel to use on clients( I’m a cosmetologist) who have stubborn cowlicks that stick out. Good for all hairstyles. Does a super good job of holding without the stickiness American Crew Firm Hold Styling Gel Tube
Love the scent! I'm a girl but both my husband and I have used this and it has a light unisex fragrance and provided some pretty good hold without being hard and crispy feeling. He has thick, wavy when longer, red hair and I have black, straight Asian hair and this didn't make either one of us get those dreaded hair gel flakes that sometimes come with hard-hold products.
Lacee L.
Gonzales, LA
My son and my boyfriend both use this gel! I like the smell and the way it keeps hair in place. I purchased this at ULTA. I believe you can purchase it other places as well.
DONNA V.
I like this gel, I've been using it for several years now. It's strong enough to stay stiff all day, and doesn't wear out like other gels. But it's not like concrete either. I've used several different gels in the past: from the standard cheap junk you get at your local drug store; to the high end gels from the salons. This one is by far the best for all hair types. it's no too gunky and hard, and it smells ok. It's not the best gel, but for the money it's a solid performer...
Jetlira N.
My husband recently purchased this product. It's very good, it's not so heavy so it doesn't leave your hair cakes like some other gels he used to use. I love that it's clear it doesn't leave any streaks on your hair. I'm also comfortable enough to use it on my son without worrying that it will look too much.
Nate T.
Fredericktown, OH
The American Crew Firm Hold Styling Gel is definitely a favorite of mine! It has a great scent and non goopy texture that holds very well throughout the day! The price is right where it should be for a product that is of this quality. I would definitely recommend this to friends!
Sharif Z.
Dallas, TX
I have been a fan of American Crew since my youth. Yes, it is a little pricey but for the quality it's definitely worth it. It holds my hair in place throughout my day. It is way better than the alternatives out there and I definitely recommend it to all friends.
Samantha F.
My husband uses this daily. It holds well and isn't crunchy. This was recommended by our stylist. It is a little expensive, and we buy it through her. His hair is thick and naturally wavy. He also let's it air dry and this is the only product he uses in it.