American Crew Firm Hold Styling Gel, 8.4 fl oz

Firm Hold, Non-Flaking Gel High Hold Styling Gel 2 Alcohol-Free Formula 3 Low pH Prevents Drying of Hair Scalp High hold styling gel with alcohol-free formula helps hair look thicker with added shine. Low pH prevents drying of the hair and scalp. see more...

Melissa J.
Salyersville , KY
Got this for my son for CHRISTmas and he's been using it everyday since! It's June now and it still not empty! Lasts a long time and doesn't take much to use. It met our expectations and trust me when I say., he has some HAIR! Lol
Love the scent! I'm a girl but both my husband and I have used this and it has a light unisex fragrance and provided some pretty good hold without being hard and crispy feeling. He has thick, wavy when longer, red hair and I have black, straight Asian hair and this didn't make either one of us get those dreaded hair gel flakes that sometimes come with hard-hold products.
bovey, mn
This gel does the job of holding your style in place! The price was right and it was a good value for the money spent. The only problem I noticed was that it left a white residue if you applied too much. In the future I will use it sparingly but would purchase again.
Tanya J.
Jamaica, NY
I thought it was for men but decided to try it anyway. Realized that it worked wonderfully for my natural curly hair. It kept it smooth and shiny all day
Ashley M.
New Castle, CO
I use this in my boyfriends hair. I wish it had a stronger hold because as his hair gets longer, the less it stays slicked back.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
My dad likes this product but prefers the spray version better. He says it works decently and the smell is pleasant and simple
Guest T.
My husband uses this everyday and it's his favorite. It keeps his hair in place and doesn't flake off. Lasts all day!
Walter B.
Bronx, NY
I love this product. This product hold my hair in place and leaves no flakes. The texture is like a paste.
Steve C.
Does what I need it to do. Make sure your hair is a little damp but not completely wet when using.
Jason G.
Fredericton, NB
Holds Hair in Place, can even be refreshed simply by damping my hands and running them through hair.

No Flaking, did not experience any flaking when using this gel.

Manly Scent. I like the manly pine woods scent of this gel and it is not overpowering