BY AMERICAN CREW

Drea J.
A must have on those bad hair days! It holds up to any style and gives a beautifully healthy shine. Doesn't flake like other hair gels and easily washes off. My boyfriend loves it too!
Jaicub H.
Great product, I myself have really thick hair and find it hard to find a product that will hold. However I had no issues with this product. I would highly recommend.
Sarah G.
As weird as this is... my brother used this and loved it! i used this product and it was very crunch and hard.. I'm not sure why that is but it smelt amazing. pretty pricey. Around $16
Lyn E.
This product does what says - firm hold. It made my hair look oily and it felt hard. I think it would work great for short hair, but not my long hair.
joann f.
This is an amazing product this get is great it holds your hair in place all day . I recommend you to give this product a try and see what you think.
rich k.
Works really well to keep my hair "together." convenient for travel. sometimes purchase the larger size and refill my travel container
Stephanie A.
Benicia, Ca
This stuff works really well when I want to have my hair up and pulled out of my face. Keeps the ft always at bay!
Mahsa H.
San Diego, CA
I love this product it is so good you should try it and you'll see it is the best and I love it