BY AMERICAN CREW

Ideal for a strong pliable hold with a matt finish Use Fiber to mould and sculpt hair into any style. This fibre-like, resinous product helps thicken, texturise and increase fullness to hair.Fiber has developed a cult following amongst professional hair stylists. It gives a fabulous matt texture without shine. Use for contemporary chopped and textured styles to get a matt natural look thats both fashionable and sexy.

• Any opinions on this product? My son is looking for some ...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to American Crew Pomade? 3 Answers
  • Does it have a shiny or matte finish? I like the matte/dr...4 Answers
Eugene A.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Honestly, this is my absolute FAVORITE hair product. I've tried other "similar" products out there, but nothing ever comes close. It gives just the right amount of hold, with a clean matte finish.

The price is well worth it, and I often find it super cheap on amazon.
Ethan D.
Nacogdoches, TX
Great low-budget hair product for a great hold with a matte finish. I have thick, straight hair and usually like to slick it back, and this can hold it through all day. There are better hair cremes out there for men, but for this price, I'll buy it every time.
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
I think I have tried all of the Crew products at this point. This one is my favorite. It helps to add some definition to my hair without weighing it down too much. It is more matte too as I don't like that shiny look of a gel.

I apply a little of this dry hair to add control, definition and hold. Sometimes I apply a little hairspray on top for some added hold.

It seems pricey but a little bit goes a long way so dont use too much and this will last a pretty long time.
Serghinia U.
This is such a great product. Not affordable but worth it. My boyfriend purchases this all the time and his hair looks amazing! It’s such a great molding creme and would recommend for everyone! His hair always stays in place for hours! It’s worth the $18.99!
Nadine G.
I found this fiber hold on sale at Target and decided to give it a shot for my boyfriend's hair. He ended up liking it so much I repurchased it! And I actually might have stolen it a few times when I curl my hair...it has a great, pliable hold! My boyfriend has medium length hair with layers, and this was a great styling pomade for him.
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
This stuff has some serious molding power! I know this is typically used by me, but I have a really styled pixie cut and I like the texture to really pop! This helps make the textured layers more noticeable, and it's useful for helping pieces stay in place. The smell isn't overtly masculine, and I don't mind it at all. It's also very affordable, and I definitely appreciate that!
Rayleen S.
Pittsburgh , PA
I’m sure this is cheating but on my short mane clients I always have an easy sale with American Crew fiber. It’s a hard wax and gives a nice hold where you can rock a piecey ‘do or lock hard to manage hair in place. A little goes along way! It doesn’t really leave a trail behind like most products. It has a screw lid so if you don’t close it right it will dry out.
sarah b.
Toledo, OR
I don’t use this product my husband dose and he loves it. The smell is nice and it dose the job. I don’t like the felling that it leaves in his hair, it feels waxy. But it dose not bother him. I can not recommend because I have never used it.
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
This is my go to product for a piece-y, Undone style. It holds well, while still leaving my hair manageable and soft. I refuse to use products that leave my hair dried out or crunchy. Fiber never does that and always works great for a night out.
Chava™ L.
Riverdale
Its really great, it keeps your hair in place just the way you want it. It doesn’t ha e that much shine to it but it worth it if you want your hair to stay in place.
Francisco G.
Ontario, CA
Does it have a shiny or matte finish? I like the matte/dry look? Does it hold good?
Rose P.
Plainville, Ct
Do they make this for women ,if not can women use this
Martino S.
Norwich, CT
How does this compare to American Crew Pomade?
Beth F.
Any opinions on this product? My son is looking for some good gel and mentioned this...