American Crew Fiber - 1.75 oz uploaded by Lindsey C.American Crew Fiber - 1.75 oz uploaded by Fabian L.

BY AMERICAN CREW

High hold with low shine. Fiber-like, resinous product helps thicken, texturize and increase fullness to hair. Provides a strong, pliable hold with a matte finish. Works well in shorter hair, 1-3 inches in length. see more...

• Any opinions on this product? My son is looking for some ...2 Answers
Chava™ L.
Riverdale
Its really great, it keeps your hair in place just the way you want it. It doesn’t ha e that much shine to it but it worth it if you want your hair to stay in place.
Emily D.
Savannah, GA
I picked up this product, American Crew Fiber, for my husband after he tried and did not like many other drugstore pomade products. He loved the high hold and low shine of the product. It truly does hold his hair in place all day, even when he goes for a run on his lunch break. However, the price point of this product is a little bit high. It does last a while, but we have found the comparable brand at Publix, TrendStarter Matte Finishing Wax. This product is cheaper and works just as well with a light smell.
Troy T.
Memphis, TN
This is a great product if you are looking for strong hold with little to no shine or greasy appearance. I have thick hair and this product keeps my hair in place all day and looks natural. This is my daily go-to hair product. A small amount goes a long way, so you can make a tin of the product last for a while!
James T.
Madera, CA
Great product. It adds a lot of texture and allows for that messy/spike look without the hardness of typical hair gel. Nice matte finish. A little goes a long way on my hair as it is fine. This does work on shorter hair better, too.
Alice W.
Flushing, NY
My boyfriend did a lot of research on this before he bought it! He uses this on his hair every day and it keeps it from moving so there's a very firm hold, even with the wind blowing! It doesn't make his hair look "crunchy" or greasy, but still gives good texture. It looks very natural actually. The price is pretty worth it because you don't need a lot. A little goes a long way so you'll have it for a while!
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
I am one of those responsible for doing a lot of men's hair (well, teenaged boy hair) for a high school drama club. For this year's production of Bye Bye Birdie, this stuff was invaluable. It was easy to work with, held throughout each show, and washed out well. My only issue is the cost, since we needed so much for all the boys over four shows. But other than that, great product.
Joey D.
Orlando, FL
If you have thick hair this stuff is the best. This will hold all day and isn't overly greasy. I would use this product with dry hair as it really just doesn't work with wet hair. This is the best option for fiber based on price and it holds better than a pomade or cream. Highly recommend for men with thick hair. Been using it for 5 years.
Evan G.
Manasquan, NJ
As someone with thick hair, this product is a lifesaver! I was recently looking for some kind of styling mousse/gel/anything that could hold my hair without making it too shiny. Fiber holds very well without adding any shine or wet look to your hair. It also doesn't create dandruff! It's now my styling go-to. Definitely my spring fave!
Maggie P.
Fall River, MA
My hubby uses this product when he does his hair when we are going out or having a date night. It gives his hair a great hold, while not being super shiny and chunky. Our only complaint is that we run out to quick and can be a little on the pricey side near us. We will have to see if we can order this online to save some pennies!
Spencer D.
Galloway, OH
Love this stuff. Some of the styling cream that you can find. Holds your hair in place all day long, doesn't leave it feeling greasy or dirty by any means. Only has minimum shine to it so it doesn't make your hair look like you have to much gel in it. Would recommend this product 100%
Beth F.
Any opinions on this product? My son is looking for some good gel and mentioned this...