American Crew D:fi D:tails Pomade 5.3 Oz

by American Crew

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of American Crew D:fi D:tails Pomade 5.3 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
College Park, GA
Good brand, I don’t wax often but when I do I use American crew. It gets the job done and it’s not harsh on the skin at all. It’s of good value and I would recommend this product !!
Pittsburgh, PA
my husband uses this and seems to like it - however he wasn't using anything prior to that so i'm not sure how objective his opinion is. it's a bit heavy and sticky for my hair but i don't notice his hair being too stiff or crunchy when he uses it.
Melrose, MA
I tried this product awhile ago and liked it. I dont usually use pomades but needed to buy it for a specific hairstyle. This pomade held my hair all day and it looked great! It wasnt too greasy and didnt make my hair too hard either. It also smells great!
W Hempstead, NY
This cute little container works magic! It looks like you’re getting little product, but lasts a long time! I have straight brown hair and it worked perfectly. Worth the price! Only improvement would be to change the cover bc I don’t think the blue matches the green :)
My husband is obsessed with American Crew DiFi. He has really coarse, thick, he needs a product that will push down his hair so it doesn’t stand up straight. The pomade helped keep his hair sleek. I would buy again.
Sacramento, CA
Another great product from the Americans crew like. I have brown hair and fairly dry curly hair. Are usually put it on when my hair is wet right out of the shower. It holds my curls throughout the day and doesn’t flake.
This product is great on hair. It not dry out. I like this pomade. I using this when I make some style on my hair. It’s long lasting and on my type of hair which are very thick it works very well. I recommend.
San Antonio, TX
When I thin out my hair at the barber I'm able to use lighter products to hold my hair in place. This product is awesome and light. Not too greasy which is awesome, but the price is a bit too high. Similar pomades out there for WAYYY less.
Elkhorn City, KY
This is perfect for when I want a sleek ponytail look and tames all the frizz and flyaways. It works a lot better than hairspray does and it smells delicious! I won’t use any other brand and I highly recommend
This product isn't sticky and doesn't have a high alcohol content to dry out your hair. Gives a nice natural looking hold without the plaster feeling of gel or hairspray.

Looking for your answer?