BY AMERICAN CREW

Nadine C.
My husband loves this for his hair. It holds in place without the hard crunchiness you get from gels.
David D.
Bellingham, WA
Great and shining hair gel. I love the smell of this one. It worked great too! One of my favorites.
Jakeup R.
San Antonio, TX
When I thin out my hair at the barber I'm able to use lighter products to hold my hair in place. This product is awesome and light. Not too greasy which is awesome, but the price is a bit too high. Similar pomades out there for WAYYY less.
Sfo M.
This product isn't sticky and doesn't have a high alcohol content to dry out your hair. Gives a nice natural looking hold without the plaster feeling of gel or hairspray.
Bobby F.
Colleyville, TX
This pomade is one of my favorites. provides great hold, but not the crunch you get from gel. Very workable and does not leave flakes.
Monika S.
Reedley, Ca
Love this stuff bought for my hubby and he is so picky with his hair products . This is his new favorite
Jerad D.
Kansas City, MO
Not a big pomade fan. Ive used this product before and it worked well but didn't have the hold I was looking for