American Crew DEFINING PASTE

by American Crew

Official Supplier to Men For added texture or increased definition.  Beeswax provides a natural, pliable hold for various lengths. *Source ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with American Crew, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of American Crew, Inc.  American Crew, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a American Crew, Inc. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

Is this to be used in compliment with other hair products?
What does this smell like?
Start your review of American Crew DEFINING PASTE!
Product Highlights
Keeps hair soft without feeling greasy or dryin reviews
It keeps a good hold and a little goes a long way!in reviews
Lawrence K.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love everything about American crew. The scent is more masculine, and the product is always top notch
Amanda L.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells great, has like a medium hold with medium shine. If you use a lot you can get that half wet Leonardo DiCaprio look
Elias N.
Tampa, FL
Great product the gel hold really good and hard. The product smells great and not sticky.
Mark B.
Griffin
Love this stuff. Doesn't leave hard pieces in hair and it holds all day will leaving your hair soft.
Kevin M.
Royal Oak, MI
American Crew DEFINING PASTE uploaded by Kevin M.
I have usually American crew defining paste for a little over three years it is a great product it makes your hair stay in place and gives you the nice cool dry look at you look for in a paste
Dana H.
Mobile, AL
Love love love this product for my sharp fade clients. Holds the hair in place adding definition and movement
Veronica V.
Whittier, CA
My family love this product. They really enjoy almost everything in their line. Smells good and keeps its hold.
Yvette G.
Corp Christi, TX
American Crew DEFINING PASTE uploaded by Yvette G.
Definitely recommend this product I like to have my spikey hair. You know the saying the higher the hair the closer to god
James P.
Apopka, FL
Such a great product. It keeps and excellent hold throughout the day and doesnt leave your hair all greasy looking. I needed something light as my hair is kind of thick and wavy. My hair stays in place throughout the whole day and has a natural look to it.
Courtney L.
Clarence Ctr, NY
My husband just began using this product as he got a haircut and styles his hair differently. He loves this product! It has a nice consistency to it and holds his fine hair back without looking overly greasy. It smells really good too which is always a plus!