American Crew Daily Shampoo - 33.8 oz uploaded by Jessica A.

BY AMERICAN CREW

Designed with the modern man in mind, this men's daily shampoo from American Crew contains three types of surfactants that provide the best properties for cleansing and mildness. This new and improved formula contains enhanced moisturizing properties that will provide moisture balance while cleansing and invigorating your hair and scalp. Create your own style and keep your grooming at its peak performance with American Crew. Hair Type: Any Type: Moisturizing Size: 30.1 - 35 Oz. We cannot accept returns on this product. see more...

Dreu S.
Dreu S.
Good product overall. This shampoo has helped both my dad and myself with dry scalp issues. It's reasonably priced, and is a worthwhile buy if you're looking for a decent shampoo that you can find at the grocery store.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
As a hairdresser I sold/used this product alot! Smells nice and doesn't dry out your guys hair. Love American crew!!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
It's my boyfriend's favorite shampoo. He has been using this for years and will not switch to another shampoo. This kind is clear but if you get the daily moisturizer shampoo is the white kind. He definitely recommends it to others. His mom is a hair dresser so she gets it pretty cheap. She just picked this one up at the supply house for $9! Such a score
Mackenzie J.
Mackenzie J.
Omaha, NE
My husband uses this shampoo and has for years. I can definitely tell a difference in the look, texture and smell of his hair when he runs out and starts using something else until I can get him more. I would recommend it to men looking for a new shampoo!
Shayna R.
Shayna R.
Ladys Island, SC
As a barber I sell this shampoo often. Smells good and lathers up nicely. And it won't dry your hair out.
Jonathan C.
Jonathan C.
Bloomington, CA
Really like this shampoo, it leaves my hair feeling and smelling clean. I would recommend this to other men. .