American Crew Daily Shampoo 250mL

by American Crew

American Crew Daily Shampoo 250mL

Plz tell me does this shampoo work for oily hair ? I have oily hair and I’m looking for a good shampoo and conditioner
I know I'm a girl but do you guys think this would work for me with my hair I don't know why but I have really oily hair
I been having oily hair for couple months is these a good product
Start your review of American Crew Daily Shampoo 250mL!
Laura C.
Lake Grove, NY
One of the better mens lines that they have is this one. I like using it because it c lk means th ed hair nicely and has a c lk ean smell., not fruity or girly. It also rinses out really well and it is priced fairly so I feel comfortable suggesting it to my friends.
Michael E.
Jefferson Cty, TN
Love the smell and the way that it cleans my hair. The masculine scent last a while and has a fresh, woodsy smell.
Amy P.
My husband uses this and he loves it so much. It gets his hair very clean and it doesn't cause any dandruff or drying effect. It smes really good too. You don't need a lot to get the job done!
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
1,986 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
My husband absolutely loves this shampoo about American crew. It has the best scent to it. You can smell it all day long on his hair. It’s gentle and very cleansing. Great for all hair types.
Tori E.
Salina
The smell is incredible, it seems like it would be too strong but when you wash it out it’s not as strong.
Fernanda V.
Alameda, CA
I love it, both products, shampoo and conditioner. My hair feels healthy and treated. My hair is long, so I didn’t had to use a lot of products to make it clean. I really liked it. The smell is very good and professional.
Livvi D.
American Crew Daily Shampoo 250mL uploaded by Livvi D.
It works good. You have to do two pumps for more lather. The smell is decent. I Just wish it was more hydrating for my hair.
Shayna R.
Ladys Island, SC
As a barber I sell this shampoo often. Smells good and lathers up nicely. And it won't dry your hair out.
Dreu S.
Good product overall. This shampoo has helped both my dad and myself with dry scalp issues. It's reasonably priced, and is a worthwhile buy if you're looking for a decent shampoo that you can find at the grocery store.
Ashley K.
As a hairdresser I sold/used this product alot! Smells nice and doesn't dry out your guys hair. Love American crew!!