BY AMERICAN CREW

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

What it is: American Crew Classic Daily Moisturizing Shampoo is a moisturizing shampoo for all types of hair. What it does: With enhanced moisturizing properties, American Crew's new and improved Daily Moisturizing Shampoo will provide moisture balance while cleansing and invigorating hair and scalp. A suitable combination of three types of surfactants provides this shampoo with the best properties of cleansing and mildness. Softening and moisturizing agents used to condition the hair without causing build-up or leaving the hair greasy. Provides softening effect. Promotes healthy scalp and hair. What else you need to know: PEG-12, Dimethicone soften hair Rosemary, Quillaja, Thyme Extracts promote heathy hair and scalp see more...

Review (1)
Byron M.
Byron M.
Maricopa, AZ
Kind of bummed that it was a 'New Formula'. I only bought this overpriced crap because I had been using my roommates bottle and I became obsessed with the scent. Then I order it and I get some new formula bs that doesn't have the same scent as the original. Also, not sure if they are correlated, but since I've been using the New Formula, I have developed what looks like subtle chemical burns on the area of my hands that i used to lather the shampoo on my hair.