American Crew Daily Shampoo uploaded by Maria R.

BY AMERICAN CREW

Using Cleansing Agents Derived From Natural Resources, Our Daily Shampoo Helps To Break Down Excess Oil In Hair Allowing It To Be Gently Rinsed Away. Rosemary And Thyme Extracts Provide A Refreshing And Invigorating Action For The Scalp, And Wheat Protein Promotes Strength. Ingredients Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (*Coconut Oil), Cocamide Dea (*Coconut Oil), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (*Coconut Oil), Sodium Chloride (*Natural Mineral), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (*Wheat), Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch (*Wheat), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (*Rosemary Leaves), Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract (*Thyme Leaves), Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract (*Panama Bark), Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-10 (*Plant Cellulose), Citric Acid (*Molasses), Menthol (*Mint Plant), Fragrance (Parfum), Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. *Source. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicole K.
Shawnee, KS
I use their clarifying shampoo once a week to get any/all styling products and oil out of my hair. I would definitely recommend a thick conditioner after the clarifying shampoo. This shampoo smells amazing though. Even though this is for men, I love it!!
Laura K.
Allentown, PA
I posted this to my blog:
I received a free sample of this product to try from PINCHme. One issue I had was that this sample did not provide enough product to wash all my hair, so my experience was colored a bit by that. (I ended up having to rewash my hair with my regular shampoo.) This sample didn't make much suds, which many products don't nowadays due to having less harsh detergents in them, but that means you must use more product and there simply wasn't enough in the sample. If you like suds, this is NOT the product for you! I feel like it also didn't do what it claims. It is supposed to be deeply cleansing, but I felt like it was more of a balancing shampoo that you would use regularly. My regular suave shampoo is more cleansing than this was and it isn't even a clarifying formula! If you are looking for a basic, low suds balancing shampoo, this might work, but I feel like there are probably better products out there for that.
Javo Z.
Sandy utah
I been using this shampo for the last couple of years and still the best for me I recommend this shampo to my friend and he is so happy with the results he is getting! Best shampo 100%
Ariella R.
Kissimmee, Fl
Even though this product is essentially for men, I was curious to try it out and see how it worked. I ran out of my usually shampoo and decided to steal some of hubby's goods... And I'm so glad I did. This stuff made me hair feel so lightweight and soft! Never would I have thought Crew brand products could make my hair feel even better than the big name "womens" hair products. The softness lasted all day, I couldn't stop playing with my hair. Less split ends and I felt amazing. No wonder this stuff is so popular with men and why my husband has baby soft hair! Must have!
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
My dad buys this product whenever it is at our local Ross. He absolutely loves it and is always happy when he can buy some - even if he already has another shampoo brand at home haha. His hair looks really healthy, full, and bright. From seeing what it does to his hair and his verbal appreciation for this product I definitely recommend it.
Taylor K.
My husband loves this stuff! He used to use some cheap cheap brands and now j have him hooked on this! He has very thick oily hair and this makes his hair so soft and amazing! The packaging is great for a men's taste and he buys this all the time! It lasts a good amount as well!
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
My fiance loves this stuff and I do too. It smells so incredible on him and makes his hair so so soft. I have to admit that i have used it a few times myself and it makes your head all tingly in a good way. He makes sure it is on my list anytime it runs out.
Meg P.
Milwaukee, WI
Uggghhh, I LOVE THIS STUFF! I just can't wait for opportunities to shop for men in my life because whether it's a brother, boyfriend, dad, or husband—this stuff is amazing! And so affordable for how amazing it is!
Jessica B.
Iva, SC
Being a licensed cosmetologist, I highly recommend this shampoo to every male! It doesn't contain alcohol therefor it doesn't dry the hair out but does have a rich lather & leaves the hair nice & clean. Love this product for my male clients.
Breanna B.
Rural Hall, NC
So I asked my fiance what his favorite product that he uses and he said this. Which I afree, this stuff smells absolutely delightful. And his hair is so soft, his hair dresser recommended it to him
Martino S.
Norwich, CT
How does this make your hair feel after? How much is a bottle this size?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you think this scent was too masculine and sporty?
jonathan g.
Arlington, TX
it looks really good... should i buy ?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Did tis leave anyone else's hair dry?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
This makes my husband smell amazing! Such an awesome product! The price is a little higher that most men's shampoo but it's worth every penny.