American Crew Daily Regimen Gift Set

by American Crew

Official Supplier To Men&Trade; Put First Things First, Every Day. These Three Products Are All You Need To Look Sharp And Smell Great. This Kit Includes: Daily Shampoo (250 Ml/8.45 Fl. Oz.) - For Normal To Oily Hair And Scalp Classic Fragrance (50 Ml/1.7 Fl. Oz.) - Our Signature Men's Fragrance Firm Hold Styling Gel (250 Ml/8.45 Fl. Oz.) - Non-Flaking Formula Product Ingredients: Daily Shampoo - Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide Dea, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris) Extract, Quilaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium 10, Citric Acid, Menthol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. Classic Fragrance - Alcohol Denat., Water, Fragrance, Benzyl Salicylic, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Methyl 2-Octynoate Firm Hold Styling Gel - Water, Vp/Va Copolymer, Pvp, Polysorbate 20, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Tetrasodium Edta, Fragrance, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With American Crew, Inc. And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of American Crew, Inc.&Nbsp; American Crew, Inc. Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A American Crew, Inc. Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of American Crew Daily Regimen Gift Set!
How would you rate this product?
Ben S.
San Diego, CA
I really enjoyed the scents and the overall feel of the products. I do feel as though the price is high for the overall quality and ingredients but I would buy again!
Haley T.
This is a great gift set for any man. Great smell. Lathers good. A little expensive but very worth it!
Liz W.
Spanish Fork, UT
My husband only uses the American Crew shampoos and conditioners, he loves the tingling sensation and the smell is amazing.
Courtney D.
BALTIMORE, OH
My step dad used to use this product all the time! Later my brother started using it. They seemed to like it but then stopped really using anything
Victoria D.
Nashville, GA
I love anything American crew. it smells clean and out of the shower fresh.
I love anything American crew. it smells clean and out of the shower fresh.
Eric W.
Blacklick, OH
Love the way this leaves my hair feeling. Smells good, looks good. Cost is a little more than I like to spend ,but great product.
justin W.
Luthvle Timon, MD
I have used it over the years and as a man I love the smell and texture of it. I have thick brown hair and my wife is always telling me it smells great and looks great.
Sydnie B.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
Makes my hair look nice and healthy really great really works so worth the money love this stuff ❤❤
nick D.
Delray Beach, FL
Great set to try some of their products I am a barber and a lot of my clients use these
Elisa-Marie R.
Azusa, CA
I gave this gift set to my nephew as a gift and he loved it it has a nice smell to the the products and his wife lives the smell

Looking for your answer?