BY AMERICAN CREW

Quality grooming products for men For normal to dry hair & scalp Daily Moisturizing Shampoo refreshes the hair and scalp.  Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sage Extract and Rice Bran Oil moisturize and condition the hair, without weighing it down.  With Quillaja, Rosemary and Sage natural extracts, the Daily Moisturizing Shampoo soothes and replenishes, leaving the scalp feeling healthy and refreshed.  Recommended for use every day on normal to dry hair. This product is available through professional hairstylists in an exclusive arrangement with American Crew™. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with American Crew, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of American Crew, Inc.. American Crew, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "Great for men, makes hair soft and manageable." in 1 review
  • "a great product for men!" in 1 review
  • "Also it will make that dry frizzy hair smooth out for them and lay down a lot better. " in 1 review
  • "Leaves the hair smelling fresh and clean definitely a mans real asset!" in 1 review
Aliraza H.
Lawrenceville, GA
Being a fan of American crew styling products I had very high expectations for this daily use shampoo. with that being said, I have very thick and wavy hair that can be difficult to clean (I usually shampoo twice). As expected this product delivered an average cleansing ability and I find that if I shampoo twice (as usual) my hair can get somewhat dry. Overall I love the tingle this product delivers and it has left my hair manageable and healthy. Be sure to use conditioner with this shampoo !
Kimberly M.
My husband says this is his favorite shampoo. He says he likes the way it makes his hair feels. The only con is the very high price to buy it.
Jonathan C.
Bloomington, CA
I've used this shampoo a few times, as it was bought for me. I enjoy how it cleans my hair. However this isn't an ally hair types shampoo so choosing this can be tricky. I do love crew products and this is still a good one to me.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
When my hair is super dried out this product brings it back to life! Affordable too. It smells fairly good but it's mainly for moisturizing your dried hair!
April M.
West Chester, PA
Men that have that dry flaky/itchy scalp. This is good for what it does is balance out the pH of the hair and scalp for the men. Leaving it feeling fresh and clean for them without that itch. Also it will make that dry frizzy hair smooth out for them and lay down a lot better.
Valunny S.
Murfreesboro, TN
Mens love this shampoo at the salon i work at! I have been told they love how it the shampoo feels when I'm shampooing their hair. I have a lot of customer who end up buying this product
Carolina l.
Hallandale fl, FL
My husband hated this product. It left his hair feeling oily and it did not smell pleasant we had a coupon but will not purchase again
Jason W.
Surprise, AZ
Great overall shampoo Cleanses well but gentle and not harsh on the Hair! Leaves the hair smelling fresh and clean definitely a mans real asset!
Mariela J.
Beaumont , CA
My husband received this as a gift from a client abs he loved it! Left his hair soft. Also the hair gel is great as well.
Leonnia O.
My husband used this. left his hair flaky and didn't dry well. looked like chunks on stuff in his hair