BY AMERICAN CREW

Matthew F.
Matthew F.
Pinehurst, NC
I use this styling product every day to lift my hair up. I love scent of this product and look forward to putting it into my hair everyday. It works well with keeping my hair lifted all day long everyday
Nicholas P.
Nicholas P.
Kingsville, MD
This will hold hair, but will not spike it. Smells great and doesn't feel greasy. Only deducted one star for the price - upwards of $20 in my area. It does exactly what it says!
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
San Diego, CA
Great product for molding and styling with a great hold. I definitely recommend this
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
I love this stuff! it says for men, but as a woman with short hair, it's one of my favorite products. I totally hijacked it from my boyfriend, it's that good. and I love the smell!
Lauren Q.
Lauren Q.
Vancouver
This stuff is easy to use and comes clean out of your hair. Just make sure to warm it up in your hands a bit before you try to put it in your hair.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Mountainside, NJ
Good for natural looking style but don't put too much otherwise your hair will look greasy
Jhonatan G.
Jhonatan G.
prince george b.c
If I had a super power that worked, it would be that my hair gets more compliments than anything else. Oh, that and I get amazing front row parking spots.

The Redken Maneuver Wax is creamy enough to spread, yet firm enough to hold. It has the benefits of a wax for holding medium to long hair like it was short, with out having that hardened crusty feeling. I apply this into my hair both slightly damp or even after a good blow dry. I can go all day with it barely starting to fall. I finish off my hair with a few sprays of hairspray if I want to give it an even longer lasting hold. Usually, I bring this with me and in the later part of the day, I just apply a bit more on my fingers and stroke it through my hair again and it goes right back into place with out any more fuss.

This still allows for fingers to be ran through the hair. It has a pleasant smell. The best part, is it washes out very easily, even if covered over with a hair spray. My hair never feels over used or heavy from it either. This matters to me because of my thick long hair. If I want to come it out later in the day, I can do that as well and the style and texture will remain, with a natural looking fall. I might wet my fingers to re-activate the hair again, or just to give it that styled messy intentional look.
Pheonex L.
Pheonex L.
My brother has used this for years to get that nice spiky look. I've tried it too an it's great to smooth down those little flyaways.