BY AMERICAN CREW

Ultramatte - Styles and controls hair to create the look you want with a matte finish. Specially formulated with Panthenol to improve hair's health and thickness. Benzophenones enhance the product's performance by shielding against environmental elements, so you get looks that last.(3.3 oz.) - Ultramatte see more...

emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

I am delighted with this product because I feel that controls my hair now I have short hair and need products to shape and create different looks according to occasion this product I like it because I also feel like a treatment is not necessary enguagarlo fragrance is pleasant and is Super economical for the amount of product that has
sarah s.
Turlock, CA
My husband and boys use this brand and hair gel. brand they purchase most because it's made for men and has a nice smell and holds well. it isn't a strong enough hold for 2 of my boys due to their very thick and coarse hair. but works great for my spouse who has super fine and thinning hair and my oldest son who gets his hair thinned and cut by our family stylist. overall great product and smells nice and clean.
Nicole R.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Ultramatte Medium Hold Fixative With No Shine 3.3 oz more...
I like this stuff in longer hair that you kind of feather back or older gentlemen with less hair. It's light weight and doesn't look like you put anything into. It's great at holding hairs in place and giving you a great all day look.
Laurie H.
Alexandria, VA
I have short hair, and I use only a dime size amount and it styles my hair perfectly. Unfortunately it only last about 5 hours in our current cold weather.
Josh M.
Newington, CT
Great hold, not too shiny, holds my hair all day without problem even in the wind. Can run my hand through it and still maintains its shape
Love this product really works and does not leave your hair damaged in any way !! Love it !! Would definitely recommend
Pablo Cesar O.
Alexandria
Lo ve lo ve lo ve lo ve lo ve lo ve lo ve lo ve lo ve lo ve lo ve lo ve lo ve lo ve lo lo ve
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
1,207 reviews
Yperfect hold, even smells good. American crew works well& a good amount in tube
Daniel R.
Tengo el cabello corto, suelo utilizarlo despues de ducharme, me dura como 8 horas y es perfecto, lo Recomiendo! <3 ^-^