BY AMERICAN CREW

For Soft, Manageable Hair Detangles and moisturizes hair without weighing it down. Vitamin B5 leaves hair feeling soft, while rosemary and menthol tone and invigorate the scalp. For Details Call 1-800-598-Crew Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with American Crew and are not a licensed retailer of American Crew. American Crew guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a American Crew product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. Made I see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dan S.
San Diego, CA
I really love this conditioner! A great compliment to the daily shampoo for those who are OCD about keeping in the same line, it has a light peppermint scent and it has a cooling sensation if you leave it on while you finish washing up. Hair feels so soft!
Belen G.
Both my husband and I love this conditioner because of the way it smells. We both use it daily since this is the only conditioner that doesn't leave our hair feeling brittle.
Kaitlin D.
Garden Grove, CA
It works well. it leaves your scalp feeling refreshed and minty. There is one thing I can not get pass though, the smell is horrible. I do not recommend it based on the smell.
Heather M.
Oh man I love this smell. I know it is for men but I'll use my boyfriends every now and then. He seems to love it!