BY AMERICAN CREW

Detangles Moisturizes Hair Without Weighing It Down For Soft, Manageable Hair 2 Vitamin B5 Leaves Hair Feeling Soft 3 Rosemary Menthol Tone Invigorate the Scalp Official Supplier to Men 800-589-2739 see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Arlinda G.
I absolutely love this conditioner❤️
It's honestly the best for my hair.
It's a bit pricey but you only need a little bit on the ends of your hair. It shouldn't go all over your head and hair, you can but that's when you'll be wasting expensive product.
It truly leaves my hair feeling fuller and healthy.
I've used plenty of brands and this will always be my number one choice.
Valerie O.
Endicott, NY
I found that its to expensive for people with long hair . smells grate just wasn't for me its too expensive when you have to use so much on hair
Connie F.
Elk Grove , CA
This product is a great conditioner with a clean smell. Not for very long hair though.
Shannon O.
Portsmouth, OH
My husband loves this product! It has been great since I bought it. I got an awesome deal and do regret my purchase. I hope everyone loves theirs too!
Jennifer R.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
I found that this conditioner left my hair feeling great and has a great smell. It's nice and thick in texture. I was not able to continue because it was too expensive to keep using for my long hair.