BY AMERICAN CREW

Official Supplier to Men™ For Soft, Manageable Hair Detangles and moisturizes hair without weighing it down. Vitamin B5 leaves hair feeling soft, while rosemary and menthol tone and invigorate the scalp. This product is available through professional hairstylists in an exclusive arrangement with American Crew™. Not animal tested. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with American Crew, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of American Crew, Inc.. American Crew, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or. see more...

Alyssa S.
Sicklerville , NJ
Love this product. I think it works wonders to my hair. I think the smell isn't bad but could be better. I also think the pricing could go down but it does work. It conditions my hair very well and leaves it feeling and smelling better than ever. Love it
Joseph L.
Roseville, CA
Classic Crew always has been one of my favorites!! It just does amazing things for your hair without it actually specializing in one specific thing. (i.e. hair thickening or anti-frizz). I love to always have a full set of classic Crew products in my bathroom. Recommended!