BY AMERICAN CREW

Detangles &Amp; Moisturizes Hair Without Weighing It Down For Soft, Manageable Hair Vitamin B5 Leaves Hair Feeling Soft Rosemary &Amp; Menthol Tone &Amp; Invigorate The Scalp Official Supplier To Men&Trade; 800-589-2739 Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With American Crew, Inc. And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of American Crew, Inc.&Nbsp; American Crew, Inc. Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A American Crew, Inc. Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Alexis E.
Temecula, CA
This shampoo does a great job at removing stubborn product from my mans hair without stripping it of any shine, volume or moisture. It's gentle enough on color treated hair to use pretty often. My only issue is that when I used it on my own hair it seemed to add an excess of shine and leave a filmy residue on my bangs
Stephanie F.
Fort Worth, TX
The first time I ever got to mess with AC hair products I was in beauty school...this conditioner is one of my personal favorites as well a must have for all my male clients and even some women. It leaves a refreshing feeling and the smell isn't "manly" and overwhelming. BUY IT it's totally worth the money! Make sure you purchase in a salon though your product will be guaranteed!
Ashley P.
smyrna, TN
I have purchased this American Crew conditioner for my boyfriend and used it myself. Love the fabulous mescaline smell. Smell is pleasant but not overwhelming. Leaves your hair feeling soft and manageable.
Danielle L.
My boyfriend uses this conditioner. I love the smell and he does feel it stimulate the scalp. I can tell a difference in his hair when he uses it.
C C.
Sun City, CA
My husband loved this product when I got it for him before. It smells great and left his hair feeling so much healthier.
Wesley P.
Windermere, FL
Great shampoo and conditioner! American Crew makes my hair feel healthy and soft. Love their line of products
Sav πŸ’Ž.
My brother uses this and my grandpa and they love it πŸ˜‚ so I guess everyone needs to go buy this stuff πŸ˜‚