BY AMERICAN CREW

Find Hair Styling Products at Target.com! American Crew Classic Light Hold Styling Gel for Men - 8.45 oz Gender: Male. see more...

Tyler W.
Lakeland, FL
Let me start this off by letting you know that my hair is wild it does whatever it wants when it wants all i ever could do was wear a hat, but now my hair tamed by american crew styling gel. i just put i little in after i get out of the shower and my hair stays where i style it, ALL DAY. very impressed with this probuct!!!!
Mitchell D.
North Branch, MN
Great scent and provides a wonderful hold. The product did not leave a greasy look but instead a nice clean look. It is a bit expensive but worth the price. I wish there were sales on this product. It exceeded my expectations and I would recommend it to anyone.
Jason M.
Woods Cross, UT
Long time Crew user. I love their products. I switched to the gel rather than the pomade recently. It has a nice texture and is not greasy like other gels. It also smells good. I like that it is water based and does not contain alcohol, which tends to dry my hair out.
Melissa M.
I know it's a men's product, but it's one of the best styling gels I've ever used! Great hold, not too sticky, and it smells good :-)
Dustin D.
Wilsonville, OR
Great hold without the crunchy "90's hair" effect.

I am supposed to say more here, so I guess I will. I likey.
Patrick F.
Never hardens too much and last most of the day! Would definitely recommend giving this product a try!
Lourdes R.
Madison, WI
My husband loves this gel. Hard to find in stores..well firm hold that is..thanks for making it easy.
Kelsey R.
Radcliff, KY
I LOVE the way this smells! Definitely something a guy in my life should use. #InfluensterMovember
Sabrina S.
As a hairstylist I e used this product numerous times. It is a good light hold gel. Great for guys who don't like a "pasted" look .smells wonderful