BY AMERICAN CREW

Beaverton, OR
My husband uses this and he loves it! Decent price and it smells good. He has pretty thick, dark hair and this holds it in place well. The feel of it is a little bit off, kinda thick but still buys it and likes to use it almost daily. He had tried other crew products and loved them also
Am O.
Am O.
Lakewood, OH
I have used another gels that left my hair hard and flakey. American Cree light hold gel is just that a light hold. My hair is not stiff and hard while American Crew is in my hair . Better yet if does not cause white flakes to occur when using this product.
Joe G.
Joe G.
Porterville, CA
This product is really good if you're on the go and need something to hold it in place for the time being! I would highly recommend this! It works really well
Brandon B.
Brandon B.
This stuff not only lasts, but it smells good and doesn't flake. It also does not cause your hair to shine as much as the other brands, which for me was important to look as natural as possible.
Christi B.
Christi B.
Gilbert, AZ
My husband has used this in the past and prefers the firm hold. I have tried this on my son's hair as well and while it smells wonderful, the firm hold works much better and doesn't hold as firm as the name suggests.
Khrystin B.
Khrystin B.
I have used it. Others are better but for the price it is pretty good.
Liliet F.
Liliet F.
Santa Monica, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For what type of hair this product work??
Satya K.
Satya K.
Columbia
How long does the scent last?
Beaverton, OR
Are there similar products for women?