Add a Photo

By AMERICAN CREW
#412 in Hair Gel
American Crew - Classic Firm Hold Hair Styling Gel for Men: Gel 8.45 fl oz Non-flaking formula
Akash M.
Akash M.
Huntersville, NC

American crew Classic Firm Hold Styling Gel works really well for my Thick and black hair. While it holds well, it ends up with the long lasting shiny wet look. The product will be great for someone wanting the wet look that lasts all day. Solid!
Jade P.
Jade P.
San Jose, CA

Smell great, hold very long time, my hair always look clean. I recommended all my friends to use this gel.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Galloway, Nj

This is a good product that can be used by both men and women. It smells very nice too!
Helen B.
Helen B.
Lexington, KY

My husband has been using this for years, and we continue to purchase it! He loves it!
Angela D.
Angela D.
Joliet, IL

Great product for both men and women. Love having it around just in case the boyfriend stays over. Has a good scent as well.
Kaylin A.
Kaylin A.
Bald Knob, AR

I was Kind of disappointed with this product. but I'm pretty picky with how my husbands hair feels and looks
Linda P.
Linda P.
San Francisco, CA

No flaking. Not greasy. Strong hold. The boyfriend really enjoys it but it is a bit pricey
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

Introduced one of my boyfriends to this Crew gel and he hasn't bought anything else since, at least as far as I know ;)

Join Now