BY AMERICAN CREW

American Crew Classic Daily Normal to Oily Hair Shampoo for Men: 15.2 oz Gently washes away excess oil on hair and scalp Wheat protein promotes strength For normal to dry hair and scalp. see more...

• I know I'm a girl but do you guys thi...You should give it a try...I'm... 1 Answers
  • I been having oily hair for couple mo...It has a masculine smell. It's... 1 Answers
Mizzy C.
Mizzy C.
It's scent is amazing and it leaves your hair super soft. I highly recommend it to everyone. Specially with people who have split ends.
Zahireen C.
Zahireen C.
My husband loves this. Everything he uses it, his hair feels super soft and I can smell it for hours!
deja f.
deja f.
Mesquite, TX
I don't think this works on all hair types like mine and it's not exactly color safe
Latifa B.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this so much I have natural oily hair and this works so great I can go all day with my hair down and my hair not getting oily that is amazing
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Orem, UT
Both my husband and dad actually use this and they love it! The scent smells really good and they both have oily hair so it's really helped them with that. I'll definitely be buying more in the future!
Mikayla G.
Mikayla G.
I know I'm a girl but do you guys think this would work for me with my hair I don't know why but I have really oily hair
Corina R.
Corina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been having oily hair for couple months is these a good product