BY AMERICAN CREW

Moisturizes &Amp; Conditions The Hair Without Weighing It Down Formulated With A Blend Of Natural Extracts Recommended For Everyday Use For Normal To Dry Hair &Amp; Scalp Official Supplier To Men&Trade; 800-589-2739 Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With American Crew, Inc. And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of American Crew, Inc.&Nbsp; American Crew, Inc. Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A American Crew, Inc. Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Marie S.
Fort Drum, NY
We had this brand of shampoo at my cosmetology school for wherever we had make clients. It lathers so nicely and leaves hair nice and clean. I absolutely LOVE the way it smells. I'm trying to get my husband to start using this product along with other American Crew styling products coz they're so great.
Dylan B.
Harrisonburg, VA
It's a good shampoo. I don't think it did very much to moisturize my hair but it smells great and effectively cleaned my hair. I don't think I will purchase again though because I need something that is more sensitive and moisturizing.
zymeena c.
Elmhurst, NY
I love this shampoo. I borrowed it from my brother when I ran out of my shampoo. This leaves your hair soft and not stripped. The smell is great. Can't really think of anything negative to say about it.
Leah H.
Carmel, IN
I had been having a little dandruff from the cold winter and my stylist suggested CREW Moisturizing Shampoo. I tried it and I loved the smell (not super girly, but a fresh pepperminty sort of smell). It lathers really well and my hair looks and feels shiny and soft after using it., and no more dandruff! I would have thought that it would have cost more, being a "professional styling product," but for less than $15, it's a great deal!
Jasper P.
Orem , Ut
My husband love loves loves all the AC products. They smell great and they seem to work well for his hair. He's been using it since high school!
Summer L.
Augusta, GA
Really like this shampoo. It is thick and lathers well. I would say it would be more of a man's shampoo because of the scent.
Jamie H.
Williamsport, PA
My son loves these products. The price is reasonable and the scent is great. He I'll not use anything else
Marica H.
Meridian, MS
My husband looooooves this shampoo! He can't get enough of it. It also smells really good so that's always a plus for me ;)
ramirezkarina
Es buno, me gusto a pesar que solo lo use una ves, pero con esa ves tube lo boy a volver a comprar, se los recomiendo.
Nieves G.
Smells great. My husbands favorite shampoo. Definitely would buy again. It leaves hair feeling soft and looking great.