BY AMERICAN CREW

American Crew Crew Curl Control (125ml) Curl Control by American Crew is a light versatile styling product that calms the surfaces of curly thick or rough hair while increasing curl definition and structure and adding texture. Guaranteed to make you look and feel great the American Crew Curl Control brings a modern styling approach to classic grooming. Banishing frizzy and unruly curls in favour of a style that boasts structure and definition American Crew Curl Control takes the hassle out of curly or wavy hair. Directions of use: Apply liberally to damp hair or lightly to dry hair. If applied to damp hair blow dry or let hair dry naturally. see more...

Caren C.
Pasadena, CA
It's okay! since my hair is already curly enough it just gives it more volume. I totally recommended
Kristina D.
Bakersfield, CA
My brother uses this and he says he likes it and the bottle lasts quite awhile also.
Macey C.
Whiteman Afb, MO
Love American crew products! One of my must have items! Will buy again and again!
Tara C.
This product is awesome.
A small dime size will manage my long and curly hair.
With the proper shampoo and conditioner this product will make your hair look and be styled as if it were done by a professional every time.
Victoryna N.
An excellent product,it makes me curl my hair easier,definitely worth the money,even though its kind of expensive but it is indeed a great product
Judy J.
Love American crew great on my long curly hair, I will continue to purchase this product.
Yassmin B.
Orlando , FL
I have thick curly hair but my curlers are frizzy and not defined. Will this help define my curles!?