BY AMERICAN CREW

Convenient 3-in-1 Product Cleanses & Conditions Hair & Skin Official Supplier to Men™ 800-589-2739. . see more...

• Hola quería saber para qué funciona ese cosmético 1 Answers
  • Whats the goods about this product? Does it do anything i...2 Answers
Brandi T.
Review for: American Crew Classic 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Wash, 3.3 fl oz more...
Smells absolutely amazing! I love the American Crew smell on many of their products.I buy this for my boyfriend, and he loves it.  It is effective and convenient. It leaves his hair super soft, with a gentle shine. Great price for a giant bottle that will last a while. I would recommend using a loofah or a washcloth to help lather when washing your body. It makes it easier. I've been buying this for my boyfriend for years, and continue to buy it.
Jock G.
One of the 3in1 products that i want when it comes to bathing. It is a very effective and convenient way as shampoo,conditioner and body wash. I like the smell and the soft moisturized skin after shower feel.
Heather C.
Ozone Park, NY
I know the product is geared towards men. I have to say it left my hair smelling great, super clean & full of volume. After extended use, however, I developed bad dry spots on the front of my scalp, huge dry flakes and if I shook my fingers through the front of my scalp it looked like a snowy day. I have since switched shampoo/conditioner and the dry scalp went away. Perhaps it was a ph issue. With that said, my husband has no complaints about the product.
Krystin B.
Crown Point, IN
My husband will not use any other shampoo and conditioner except Crew. This one is his favorite...I ordered six on Ulta's website when they were buy one get one free. He claims this one leaves his hair the softest, and he says it smells good!! He says it also removes product buildup from his hair! He is very picky, so if he likes this, it MUST be good for guys!
Beth C.
Akron, OH
I purchased American Crew Classic 3-in-1 Shampoo for my oldest (20's) and he loved it. Guys really like an all in one product and this one was a hit. The smell is wonderful and not overpowering like a lot of men's products. It left his hair really soft and shiny. I thought the price was a good value for a product that does so much.
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
I saw this and bought it for my husband on a whim. He's so picky so I wasn't confident he'd be impressed. He used it that night and never looked back. The smell is amazing, and it's so convenient it can be used 3 ways. Once in awhile I'll even use it on myself, and the lather is so rich and creamy.
Allison D.
Worth, IL
My man loves this! I usually buy it from cosmoprof since I do have a liscense so I get a discount. If I didn't get a discount I would still buy this for him. He loves the way it feels and it lasts for a while. The smell alone is lovely ;)
Valerie S.
Greenville, IL
My husband won't use any other shampoo. I especially like this product because it's a 3-in-1, body wash, shampoo, and conditioner, my husband's hair is softer and shinier since he's started until the 3-in-1 versus just the Daily Shampoo he used previously.
Misty C.
New Albany, IN
My spouse will not use any other product! He likes having one product for everything and this product smells great! With three females in the home, we don't leave a lot of room for his product so this is perfect
Leah G.
Charleston, WV
My boyfriend loves all j. crew products. But this specific j.crew is nice to travel with! Without carrying all 3 bottles all you need is 1! It works just as well on your hair as it does your body... Def buy him for all his travel needs
selena p.
Antioch, CA
Whats the goods about this product? Does it do anything in particular to your hair
Catalina A.
Iquique
Hola quería saber para qué funciona ese cosmético