American Crew Classic 3 in 1 450mL

by American Crew

American Crew Classic 3 in 1 450mL

What is the scent like?
Hola quería saber para qué funciona ese cosmético
How well does this product work for course hair? It would be amazing if my Hubby could use this instead of 3 different products but I wanna make sure it works well!
Start your review of American Crew Classic 3 in 1 450mL!
Makeup M.
Columbia, MO
American Crew Classic 3 in 1 450mL uploaded by Makeup M.
My hubby loves this stuff! We love the fact that it’s a multi use product. Smells so nice
Jesus C.
Silver Spring, MD
American Crew Classic 3 in 1 450mL uploaded by Jesus C.
I got the chance to tried this product , pretty amazing ! It has a minty scent that leaves your hair and scalp super fresh and silky
Ed S.
Freeport, IL
American Crew is brand you can trust when it comes to making you look great! American Crew 3in1 Shampoo Conditioner & Body Wash is a product you can't beat! It has a great scent an I saw great results. This will be your new favorite and I would recommend this to my friends!
Jessica C.
Lake Forest, CA
This product mostly for men but I love it it smells great and leaves my scalp really clean and gives shiny hair
Misty C.
New Albany, IN
My spouse will not use any other product! He likes having one product for everything and this product smells great! With three females in the home, we don't leave a lot of room for his product so this is perfect
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
1,986 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
This classic three and one from American crew is what every man needs. It has the best scent ever to it.
Doris C.
Berea, KY
I bought my husband this shampoo and he said he liked the way it smelled but it really wasn’t his favorite
Tori E.
Salina
Men don’t typically use conditioner so when using a 3-n-1 they get the benefits of conditioner without thinking they are or having to do any extra steps. This product smells awesome!
Jacob H.
Windsor, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Not only does this shampoo body wash and conditioner leave you soft and silky it also have an amazing scent. I absolutely love this stuff and highly recommend this to any guy (or girl) would buy again.
Samantha W.
Hopkinsville, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
My husband has went though so many liters of this stuff it smells so amazing, and you can get it half off at Ulta during their liter sale which is what I have done! Love it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...