BY AMERICAN CREW

Enjoy the benefits of nature with lime and orange. A balancing blend of natural citrus cleansers work to gently remove dirt without stripping the hair of essential oils while peppermint and spearmint stimulates the scalp. Excellent for all hair types. Wet hair thoroughly. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with American Crew, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of American Crew, Inc..  American Crew, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a American Crew, Inc. product, please retain your purchase receipt to as see more...

Dan S.
San Diego, CA
For being labeled as "Citrus/Mint" I was a little disappointed. It didn't have either scent notes I would have anticipated and it didn't have the cooling sensation I would have expected from a "Mint" shampoo. Didn't damage my hair though and worked well enough, so I can't be too harsh on it.
Jenna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When i first smelled this shampoo I was so excited cause it smelled so good in the bottle. After applying it there is this really weird lasting scent that you can't shake. It is almost like when you eat something delicious and then the after taste is horrible. I don't know how to describe it but I stopped using the shampoo right away.
Wesley P.
Windermere, FL
My favorite of the American crew product line. I love the mint smell and the tingle that gives your scalp while using it.