AMERICAN CREW by American Crew GROOMING CREAM FOR HOLD AND SHINE 1.75 OZ for Men uploaded by Stacy B.

BY AMERICAN CREW

• Does it really hold down?My husbands been using moose instead. It...1 Answers
  • How good does this product last? 1 Answers
Amy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband and sons LOVE this stuff. They have thick wavy (aka unruly) hair. Nothing works but this grooming cream. It holds there hair in place all day. It doesn't look goopy, or flake like other pastes. It doesn't get hard and crunchy like some gels, this stuff is great. My boys hair looks natural and perfect.
Kelly F.
Silver Spring, MD
The only thing I don't like about this product is the price. Otherwise it has great hold and flexibility, and while I'm not a HUGE fan of the smell, it's not overpowering. I have a pixie cut and just the teensiest amount keeps my hair shiny & in place all day.
Stacy B.
My husband loves this hair cream. He said it is worth the cost because it doesn't smell awful and it holds his hair in place.
Stephanie V.
Riverbank , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very excited to try this product for my little guys. It works great if you are just sweeping hair to the side but doesn't do well for spiking or any firm holds
Mallori S.
Minooka, IL
I love this product, and so does my shorter-hair friends! I would highly recommend it t anyone looking to increase their style !
Landon C.
Camp hill, Pa
This product works very well on my thick, straight hair. It has worked better than other products I have tried. It meets my expectations on quality and use, however it is expensive. It also smells good. The only thing I would improve on is the price.
Megan D.
Melbourne, FL
How good does this product last?
Daisy Y.
Does it really hold down?My husbands been using moose instead. It doesn't do its job. My husbands been looking around products.