American Crew By American Crew Fiber Pliable Molding Creme

American Crew Fibre 85g

What kind of hairstyle can I use this product for?
Any opinions on this product? My son is looking for some good gel and mentioned this...
How does this compare to American Crew Pomade?
Start your review of American Crew By American Crew Fiber Pliable Molding Creme!
Amanda L.
Los Angeles, CA
American Crew By American Crew Fiber Pliable Molding Creme uploaded by Amanda L.
One of my favorite short hair grooming products ever. It’s excellent on “piecing out” ends of any length (think: shane haircut from the L word or Pete Wentz) and works wonderfully for texturing hair shorter than 4 inches. It’s also awesome for controlling flyaways because it’s Matte finish.
Jason H.
Oakboro, NC
American Crew By American Crew Fiber Pliable Molding Creme uploaded by Jason H.
Works great for an all day hold without making my hair stiff or shiny. It may seem expensive but the little jar lasts a long time. I use it daily.
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
American Crew By American Crew Fiber Pliable Molding Creme uploaded by Lisa B.
American Crew By American Crew Fiber Pliable Molding Creme This product is Fiber-like, resinous product helps thicken, texturize and increase fullness to hair. Provides a strong, pliable hold with a matte finish. Works well in all hair types and lengths. I use it for the shine enhancing, texturizing and making my hair look fuller & thicker!!
Tim J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Works great, holds hair in place without leaving it overly greasy or oily. I have been using it for over 5 years and have yet to find anything else that works as well. The bottom of the jar can get a bit pasty and hard to apply especially when it's cold but probably would not be an issue if I used up quicker.
Austin M.
Land O Lakes, FL
I’m crazy about using the right stuff to style my hair. Gels and moose’s make my hair look too stiff, I think because I have such thick hair. This product is PERFECT for my hair type. I love how it gives my hair style the more natural look instead of being locked in with a gel. Definitely worth the price because you only need a small amount to style.
Nick R.
Marietta, GA
I would like to give this product five stars, but I can't because it won't give me the firm hold I need. It has a masculine scent which from my experience most women like. I typically use a great clips fiber cream because it holds a little longer than the american crew.
Ryan C.
South beloit, IL
American Crew By American Crew Fiber Pliable Molding Creme uploaded by Ryan C.
American Crew By American Crew Fiber Pliable Molding Creme uploaded by Ryan C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is a staple in my hair care routine. Im able to sculpt my hair in many different styles throughout the day.
Tyler W.
Marietta, GA
American Crew By American Crew Fiber Pliable Molding Creme uploaded by Tyler W.
This mold cream gel is perfect for dry hair that you want to style and leave in place all day. It doesn’t take a lot and can be put on hair dry or wet. It is a yellow paste and it smells great. I would def buy again.
kiyo C.
Grand Jct, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
Every time we go out my boyfriend puts this on after taking a shower. He says it has good hold and low shine. It's quick and easy to use and lasts about six to eight hours depending on what we are doing. The only downside is that if you mess with your hair alot then it won't hold up as long.
Aaron C.
Absolutely love Fiber! Holds all day and doesn't get chunky like a lot of other gels/creams do. Smells good too!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...