BY AMERICAN CREW

Flexible styling and finishing spray. Provides a flexible style and gives you control of your image. One product for both uses. Provides flexible styling and restyling power. Makes re-shapeable hair styling possible with the use of your hands. Non-tacky feel and easy to remove with shampoo. Provides a natural look with medium hold and medium shine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
kysa l.
If there is one product you need it is Alternator. My aalon i work at sells 30+of these a week and we cant even keep up with the demand sometimes. It is a "with heat" product meaning YOU MUST USE A BLOWDRYER. if you dont it wont work the way it is intended. It is excellent and ot is such a nice finish in the hair and you look so fresh
Jessy O.
Wichita, KS
One of my all time favs to use on my male clients! Love the flexibility of this product. And the fact that there no need to ever apply more through out the day, just reactivate it with your hands!
Shiria V.
Little Elm, TX
The best styling finishing spray with a nice cold not too hard or too grumpy but workable uncomfortable
Raymundo S.
Phoenix, AZ
Smells great works great and lastly whole entire day love using their products all the time
Natalie T.
British Columbia
I have short hair that is currently growing out. I don't do much to style my hair, I normally just straighten what hairs I can and spray a bit of this product in it to get it texture. I like the dimension it gives me because my hair really is lacking that at the moment.
Emalie H.
Beaver Bank, NS
Super great for hair love this so much recommend to everyone boys and girls trust you'll love it