BY AMERICAN CREW

Styling Power for any HairstyleGet any hairstyle of your choice with this effective styling product. American Crew Molding Clay has high hold with medium shine. Styles your hair effortlessly and make your hair smell great. And for those who frequently engage in sports and tend to sweat heavily, this is a must-have hair styling accessory. All-natural holding power Gives medium shine Great conditioner for hair and scalp American Crew Molding Clay helps you to get a clean look for any hairstyle that you want. It helps to keep your hair smelling great the day. Just for you: For men with hair that is longer than 2 inchesA Closer Look: American Crew Molding Clay has been made with natural extracts and beeswax. This unique compound helps one to maintain shape and texture of different hairstyles. Get Started: Press into clay firmly, remove a small amount and rub between palms or fingertips to soften product. Distribute evenly through towel dried hair. see more...

Cassandra L.
Jamaica Plain, MA
This is the best product I've used for my hair. For reference, my sides are buzzed at about a 1 and the top is kept long. I usually slick it back, and I love the amount of hold this product has. It keeps my hair in place for multiple days (my hair is dry and dyed so I rarely wash it..) without feel crispy, hard, gross. My hair is definitely still touchable and looks awesome!
Chris H.
New Orleans, LA
This is a really great molding clay if you're looking for something that will give you a nice, pliable hold with a matte finish and no shine. For guys with thinning hair like me, it's also great for adding some texture and volume! One jar of this will last you forever too! A tiny bit goes a long way...you really only need a pea sized amount! Great product.
Jana L.
Exeter, NH
My teenage son uses this product and likes it a lot. It gives a matte finish and holds well throughout the day. His hair is medium long and a little goes a long way so the container lasts for quite a while, giving you more bang for your buck. The scent is pleasant and the product is effective so I would recommend.
Robin W.
Ringgold
My son uses this product on his hair and he loves it. It is a bit pricey but it smells good and holds his hair the way it should all day
Christopher D.
Oxford, OH
The best hold I've had in any hair care product! It goes in easy and says on all day without you having to worry about it falling out.
Abba Z.
Amazing product! This works wonders keeping your hair spiked ip, but still pliable. Smell is amazimg! Always recommend this product!
Medina K.
I really like it but i gave to admit that fiber by american crew is much better in my opinion.