American Crew 3-in-1 Tea Tree Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Wash uploaded by Jamie B.

BY AMERICAN CREW

3-in-1 Tea Tree Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Wash - American Crew 3-in-1 Tea Tree Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Wash cleanses and conditions hair and skin leaving it feeling soft and with a refreshing aroma. Convenient all in one formula is idea for everyday use, travel or the gym. - 3-in-1 Tea Tree Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Wash see more...

Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
My boyfriend started trying products on the crew line and they smell fantastic. I always knows when he uses it because it’s such a unique and strong smell. He uses it daily and I would recommend it to any guy
Justin S.
Lewiston, ME
As far tea tree products are concerned, this is at the top of the list. I loved this product my dark blonde curly hair did great. The scent was awesome and was not overwhelming. I bought it from a local grocery store. I have and will continue to recommend this product.
Jordan D.
Anderson, IN
My husband was having a dry scalp fit. As a hairstylist, i had him try a few different options out of the billions of products I habe at home. None of which worked because I don't get dandruff/dry scalp. So we went to the supply house, set him up with this product. It took 90% of the dandruff and itchy scalp away with one use.! Im sold.!
Lexi G.
edmonds, WA
I buy this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it! Guys are always looking for shortcuts and this is a great one. amazing smell and you can use it head to toe. It's also saves space in the shower!
Staycia S.
Queensbury, NY
Absolutely love the shampoo. Made my hair smell good feel good an look good. Definitely a staple in my hair care.
Gabriela G.
Guatemala
Me encantaría experimentar con esta marca para el cabello ya que necesito reparar el mío con una buena marca