BY AMERICAN CREW

Official Supplier to Men Anti-Gravity Volume Powder with Matte Finish Adds lift and grit for dramatic, gravity-defying texture. Can be layered with virtually any other American Crew styling product. see more...

Buy on lookfan...*
Felipe R.
Felipe R.
Winnetka, CA
Where to begin.... I always wanted to try this product and when I did. I don't regret it at all. This product is amazing and it leaves my hair shining and smelling good. Has a good hold not to dry which I like and did I mention it smells good. I recommend it all the time to anyone who is looking for a awesome hair product
It is a very good powder for your hair but I'm going to be honest there are better ones out there that'll do the job just as well -probably even better. It's nothing special to rave about but definitely isn't terrible either. It says what it's going to do and nothing more.
Cara L.
Cara L.
Love this for guys with fine texture that need more volume. Gives a lift without greasy heavy buildup. Matte finish. Purchased at cosmoprof. Would purchase again! Highly recommended.
Pat
Pat
It's great to style your hair, but it is very thickening and the scent is something I'm not too fond of.
Joshua A.
Joshua A.
Nashville, TN
Starting using this when I cut my hair short but now I use a cream. I still recommend it
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Fort Worth, TX
Love the boost power. This has been the best volumizing powder that I have used. Maybe because I have short hair and its meant for men.
Cin U.
Cin U.
Great Falls, VA
This is my go to power. A fantastic, refreshing aroma leaving you feeling feeling and smelling good all day.
Yuliihh P.
Yuliihh P.
Da un efecto sensacional es recommendable para lograr un efecto ultra buenisimo