BY AMERICAN CRAFTS

The Color Of Memories. Accent Your Scrapbook Pages, Cards And More With These Stickers. This Package Contains Eight 11 X 5-1/2 Inch Pages Of Letter And Number Stickers Bound In Book Format. 300+ Stickers. Available In A Variety Of Fonts And Color, Each Sold Separately. Size And Number Of Stickers Per Book Varies By Font. see more...

Vicki W.
South Haven , MI
These stickers are very cute with the different fonts and colors available. The various font size is nice. They are very convenient to store with the matchbook style packaging. Con: Watch how long you store these, they eventually lose their stickiness and do not stick to your project. They may stick at first for a awhile but will later dry up and fall off your paper.
Erika J.
Bountiful, UT
I like the fonts that this brand offers! I do think they are pretty too expensive for what you get though.. They also are tough to stick to things. Thin paper works best. Card stock or any paper with texture on it will not work with these.
Brooke O.
Spring, TX
Love these when scrapbooking! They're so bold and stand out and look great...buuuuuuutttt.... They're oober expensive and there's not always enough letters for a big project for you have to buy several
Dana G.
I love the cost efficiency of these. Instead of having to buy a bunch of packs of letter stickers, you can buy one, and know that all of your letters will match. I just wish they would stay sticky longer! I usually use glue dots to make up for the lack of sticky.
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
These stickers are perfect for canvas art. I usually put them on a canvas then paint over them and peel them off. They're affordable so I don't feel bad throwing them away afterwards!
Chelsey K.
Des Moines, IA
This has a cute font, and I love using them for scrapbooking. The size is a great size to making headings. I find sometimes they stick well and other times they don't so I guess it varies on what their placing them on.
Katie G.
Aldan , Pa
I always use these stickers when creating scrap books or collages . they come in many different colors sizes and fonts. i love the glitter ones also. 3-5$ kinda pricey but they always catch my eye.
Allie C.
Gulfport, MS
I love the way the American Crafts letter stickers look. However, they sometimes aren't very sticky and just fall off the page. This could be because it's very humid where I live.
Lisa W.
West Jordan, UT
They're cute but they would only stick to certain types of paper. It gets annoying when you have to glue the letters on rather than just sticking them on.
Brittany F.
Duncannon, PA
These are great for scrapbooking! The letters look so great on any page! They really stand out.