American Crafts Medium Point Metallic Markers - 5-pack uploaded by Clare O.American Crafts Medium Point Metallic Markers - 5-pack uploaded by Aquila w.

BY AMERICAN CRAFTS

With over 54 years of experience, Alvin is one of the primary sources for drafting supplies and drawing equipment in the country. Together with this core group of products, we continue to meet the needs our customers with our expanding range of fine art, hobby and craft supplies, our large selection of drawing room furniture, and our wide assortment of exclusively-designed products. AMERICAN CRAFTS-The opaque metallic paint like inks in these markers create a hand painted sheen without the offensive odor and mess of paint markers. They are acid free fade proof waterproof non toxic and permanent. Add elegance to both light and dark paper and other surfaces. see more...

• i do mandala art and i need pens with fine points. does t...1 Answers
Sandy C.
Tumwater, WA
I had these markers but I found they dried out quickly. They were so pretty when they worked. I would recommend using them often and not to let them sit. It will make for a better experience.
Aquila w.
Fell in love with these markers as I spontaneously decided to buy them. they write on black and white paper and the colors turn out beautiful! a little pricey if you don't buy them on sale, but I got a steal of 18 markers for $14. I loved them so much I went back to get the glitter markers.
Iliana B.
Lynchburg, Va
Good stuff. will use it all the time in my papers or lecture notes. great product. There are a lot to say about this product but there is nothing less than go buy it now.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Estos marcadores son muy buenos. Me gusta muchisimo como marcan. Hace tiempo solia tenerlos, lastima que se me gastaron. quisiera tener otros de nuevo!!
Lauren K.
Seneca, SC
I LOVE lettering and these pens are AMAZING and fun to use. They're beautiful and long lasting. They write smoothly and are a decent price too!
Giordana L.
Vestal, NY
These write so smooth and have such pretty colors. Very matalic, has a nice shimmer to them. I use them to write name tags for holidays.
Chrisha B.
I love these markers they come in a nice color scheme. They don't take too long to dry and it shows up on mostly anything.
Joelle W.
These markers are great for projects when you want to add some flair but keep it very professional looking.
Dina W.
Vaudreuil Dorion, QC
These are SO cool, especially for crafts, projects and cards. They show up against any colour background and add a really classy touch to anything you do. They're so beautiful and shimmery, they're definitely worth the cost. I highly recommend them !
Lamyaa S.
Tangier
I WANT THIS SO BAD, truly amazing and super cute and i will be pleased if Influenster send it to me ..
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
i do mandala art and i need pens with fine points. does this pen have fine points?