BY AMERICAN CRAFTS

With over 54 years of experience, Alvin is one of the primary sources for drafting supplies and drawing equipment in the country. Together with this core group of products, we continue to meet the needs our customers with our expanding range of fine art, hobby and craft supplies, our large selection of drawing room furniture, and our wide assortment of exclusively-designed products. AMERICAN CRAFTS-Glitter Paper Tape. Avoid the mess and just tape on the glitter. This package contains 3 yards of tape. Tape widths vary by color. Available in a variety of colors: each sold separately. Imported. Item Height: 3.15 Item Width: 0.4 Item Depth: 3.15 see more...

Agustina S.
monte alto tx
I looveee these !! I always use them to make corsages !!! I love their texture and how they are very supportable!
arlin a.
martil
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋

Gmail : momhdy77@gmail.com