Abigail C.
Pacific, WA

These bring me back to elementary and middle school! Does anyone still use these? They just don't seem as popular anymore

Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes I love them! Good for journaling!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Stoughton, MA
3 years, 7 months ago
They're not as popular as they were about a decade ago, but the younger generations still seem to like them. I'm a student teacher and a lot of elementary school kids have gel pens.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
3 years, 9 months ago
Yes! But, I'm a pen hoarder! In all seriousness, I do use them for my Scrapbooking and card making.
destinee c.