BY AMERICAN CRAFTS #59 in Writing

Super Smooth Glitter Packed Gel Ink And Vibrant Metallics Make These Pens A Favorite Among Scrapbookers And Card Makers. They Are Great For Journaling, Titling, Drawing, And All-Purpose Writing. Glitter Gel Pens Write Like Butter Easily Wash Off Of Skin Safe For Children To Use This Package Contains Forty-Eight Pens In A Variety Of Glitter, Metallic, Pastel, And Bright Colors. see more...

Ally L.
These gel pens are gods gift to school girls! Haha! Back in the day I could not go back to school without a new set. Writing with them is so much fun, not only because they glide so smoothly over the paper but there are sooooo many color options❤️ Okay I'm gonna go buy some gel pens now... Bye!
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
So parents are really great to do art if you are interested I would suggest trying using gel pens and the different colors you can dye doing really great 3D glitter art what is something I grew up doing I figured out accidentally and I still love doing it and I thought these a lot
Deanna C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love love love these.... These take me back to the good old days when i can find them i uae to own every gel and jelly you could think of the silver was my favorite because it was beautiful on my black paper lol
Andrea N.
White city, Or
These pens are great to work with. The pen glides across the paper with ease they don't snag or tare the paper. I like making cards with these pens due to all the colors . When I use the pens they allow my creativity to flow. I love how brilliant the colors show up ,and they are easy to hold . They are great for children of all ages and for adults of all ages. I love my American Crafts Gel Pens I use them as often as I can.
Amanda B.
I love these gel pens! They are such great colors and are great for Scrapbooking: from journaling to doodles and embellishments, these are great to add a little color and flair to your pages! I also love using mine to write in cards (thank yous, birthdays, etc.). They do need to dry for a bit before turning pages or putting cards in envelopes, otherwise there will be smudging. Also, as with most gel pens, the ink goes quickly when you're doing big projects.
Diana V.
Harrison Twp, MI
These remind me of high school so much where my friends and I use to drawl on each other with gel pens, they are amazing last long and have amazing colors and the price is not to bad on them. I recently bought a few because a store was going out of business could not pass up .49 cents each.
Victoria G.
San antonio, TX
I love gel pens, they remind me of my middle school years.... these are the kind of brand you'd find in the dollar bin though, the first couple notes you write they work great and then. Gloop. Gel doesn't work, pen doesn't work. You end up stabbing your paper trying to shake the clog out. And then you give up and go back to your boring blue pen that is *SLIGHTLY* less adult than the black one.
Samantha P.
Stoughton, MA
These use to be awesome and so much fun. I haven't personally had a gel pen in years, but as a student teacher I still see them in the school systems. They're awesome and bring fun to the classroom and curriculum in a way that pure education can't. It's nice to see they are still being made.
Samantha S.
I love my gel pens. I use them for scrapbooking and addressing letters or cards. The ink occasionally skips but usually going back over it works fine because the ink is smooth and the pens glide well. It doesn't take long to use up a color (at least for me) though!
Kristin W.
Loved to get these a while back but they just don't write too well and tend to smear sometimes when your hand accidentally moves on it or if you're testing it. The looks of it is good but the quality isn't.
Abigail C.
Pacific, WA
These bring me back to elementary and middle school! Does anyone still use these? They just don't seem as popular anymore
Cassandra S.
Pittsburgh , PA
Are they still coming out with new sets? I'm not sure I've seen them anywhere lately.
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
I wanna try these so bad? Are they bright?
Elizabeth K.
Lebanon, TN
How do these Pens compare to other brands? Do they last long?
Krystal M.
Mega Parent Expert
Where do you get these and how much. I love gel pens!