American Crafts 348478 8 oz Amethyst Color Pour Pre-Mixed Paint

American Crafts 348478 8 oz Amethyst Color Pour Pre-Mixed Paint

Features
  • This specially formulated paint is pre-mixed with the right amount of pouring medium
  • Optimal flow & amazing results
  • Made of high quality material
  • Color pour is a range dedicated to pouring technique or liquid painting technique
  • Allow you to create beautiful paintings of random paintings multiple cells scales without brushes
  • This technique requires acrylic paints of different colors medium of smoothing silicone oil & a canvas
  • The color ...
Start your review of American Crafts 348478 8 oz Amethyst Color Pour Pre-Mixed Paint!
How would you rate this product?
Summer E.
Newton
It was very easy to work with, one of the bestest paints I have used. I have the dark blue, light blue, dark purple and light purple. My favorite was the dark purple because it added a big pop to the piece, I should have bought more when I went to hobby lobby.
Jayme B.
Newport, OR
American crafts pouring paint always has so many fun colors to offer. I love that it’s already mixed and you don’t have to thin the paint out at all! Such an easy, fun craft!
Chrissy2019 B.
Huntsville
I use this for my acrylic pour always use the white from this brand it never cracks and it only 5.99$-40% off so it like 3$
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Summer E.