American Classics Bridge the Ridge Nail Treatment uploaded by Mayra L.American Classics Bridge the Ridge Nail Treatment uploaded by Jovanna P.American Classics Bridge the Ridge Nail Treatment uploaded by Nadia N.

BY AMERICAN CLASSICS CORP

Bridge the Ridge Nail Treatment improves the health and appearance of nails. see more...

• Never heard or seen this brand before! How well does it w...1 Answers
  • How good does this product work? I'm interested because i...2 Answers
American Classics Bridge the Ridge Nail Treatment

Start your review of American Classics Bridge the Ridge Nail Treatment!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Nadia N.
Houston
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Nothing fancy whatsoever!! I have yet to find a ridge filler that does the job. As far as this ridge filler is concerned, it goes on matte and may have the polish go on smooth for some people but it does nothing to fill the ridges. I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Jovanna P.
East Boston, MA
This is the absolute best ridge filler I've ever tried, due to an accident as a young girl, one of my toenails grows rough do I have not only file it but use a filter and ever since I e found this specific product I've fallen in love with the way it fills and forms my nail to its natural beauty American Classics Bridge the Ridge Nail Treatment
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Bought this ridge filler at Sally Beauty Supply. I find that the formula dries quickly and helps fill in ridges from peeling nails. Some times it works better than other but it mostly gets the job done. The quick dry helps to be able to paint a color over the top soon after. Worth a try.
Britney D.
Cleona, PA
This stuff is amazing. Isn't thick and dries super fast and matte so that polish sticks to it even better. It actually does what it's supposed to. My nails looks so much better!
Aimeeh L.
Nice to try but will not stick with this! If you are addicted to nail polish though, this would be good to add a little treatment on the nails once in a while. 💅
Jannet G.
Compton, CA
For the price, the quality of the nail polish is okay. The smell was a bit on the strong side to me, but it did manage to treat and protect my nails for the most part.
Kaeli C.
Maple Ridge, BC
This product is great for making your nail polish go on super smooth. It also protects the natural nail from nail polish stains which is great. It is super affordable, too.
Karen A.
Cambridge, OH
Never heard or seen this brand before! How well does it work and where can it be purchased? Thanks