American Classic Dog Toy uploaded by Sara S.American Classic Dog Toy uploaded by Stephanie G.American Classic Dog Toy uploaded by Stephanie G.

BY AMERICAN CLASSICS CORP #64 in Dog Toys

Quality Products With Classic Designs Squeaker Inside JAKKS Pets™ American Classic™ dog toys are made with what is best for your pet in mind.  Safe and durable products for fun and engaging in play, because your dog is an American classic too. JAKKS Pets™ toys are designed for safe and durable pet play and are crafted out of strong materials.  We proudly make pet toys, treats and accessories appropriate for every pet age and level of activity. Remember...the best gift you can give your dog is your time. Contents may vary in style, color, shape and decoration from images shown on package or in advertising. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kim N.
Southlake, TX
This toy is great!! My pups love it. It's durable, a good value and it looks SO realistic. They love chasing bunnies in the yard so it makes sense that they'd love a realistic toy like this one. I highly recommend
Brittany B.
This brand is great my dog loves their toys so much. They are always super soft and decently durable I would say. My dog definitely like to destroy toys and the one she has is still hanging in there.
Jack B.
Bellbrook, OH
I love this product! My dog is very into the toy and is probably its favorite toy. It is a little small for her. She is a golden retriever lab mix who weighs around 73 pounds.
Addison L.
Pet Lover Expert
Holds up very well!!! My dog loves playing with this in the back yard!!!!!!
Heather B.
Equality, IL
Are dogs can play with these two is all day long I never get tired of them!
Amanda D.
Newnan, GA
My dog destroyed this little critter in minutes. That’s not unusual though, his favorite part is ripping out the stuffing of any toy. Live and let live I suppose.
Tina M.
Polson, MT
Pet Lover Expert
Best toy ever! We have bought several of these over the years and they are perfect. I have Italian greyhounds and they just love these little bunnies . They are soft and fluffy and the squeaker is in the perfect place and the fur is soft and doesn't hurt their mouths. Our biggest issues are that my dogs love hiding them and then forget where they are. The good news is they are not super expensive so we just buy several for back ups.
Kimberly S.
Springfield, GA
Pet Lover Expert
This toy is amazing!! My little Duke Sampson loves this toy. He sleeps and plays with it daily. It's very durable and easy for him to play with even though he is a small dog. I love seeing him get excited when he plays with it. I highly recommend for your dog or puppy.
Amara P.
Kansas City, MO
I usually buy dog toys on Amazon, but I found one of these at the store and decided to get it for my dog Bear, and he loved it. He won't go anywhere in the house without his baby. He's a gentle chewer, so it's lasted a long time, but I think it'd still survive even if he was more rambunctious with it.
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
Pet Lover Expert
This American classic dog toy is okay it is just easily tearable is you have a bigger type dog, if you have a smaller dog than I think that it is worth it and it's affordable as well, I do recommend this.
Angela M.
How tough are these ?
Ashleigh T.
Brick, NJ
Do you believe that this is a good toy for a larger dog?
Emily z.
San Jose, CA
I have a corgi and he is a heavy chewer. I have gotten him these tough stuff toys when he was a puppy and he would tear through them eventually. However, as he is now over a year old, I cannot find another stuff toy that can last him longer than 20 mins. Anyone have any good experience with this toy?
Brianna O.
Rio Rancho, NM
Has anyone else had a hard time with this product being destructible?
Monica B.
Rock Tavern, NY
Would this toy be good for a pitbull that likes to destroy squeaky toys? Is it durable enough that it won't rip right away?