Katie W.
Katie W.
Plainfield, IL

What are some ways you volunteer with the American Cancer Society?
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
Feb. 2, 2016, 3:18 p.m.
Relay for Life
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Feb. 22, 2015, 1:49 a.m.
The Making Strides for Breast Cancer walk is put on by ACS.
Marcie G.
Marcie G.
Jan. 13, 2015, 2:21 p.m.
I relay! I'm a team captain for my city, I facilitate workshops for the staff partners and I usually speak or volunteer at the relay leadership conferences
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Nov. 11, 2014, 9:54 a.m.
I volunteered by modeling in a runway show to raise money.
Brionne C.
Brionne C.
Oct. 7, 2014, 1:31 p.m.
Http://www.cancer.org/involved/index :)
Carol F.
Carol F.
Sept. 28, 2014, 8:47 p.m.
I have been a Relay for Life participant the past few years.
Felicia J.
Felicia J.
Sept. 8, 2014, 11:38 p.m.
I have volunteered with the local race in my community and also when they had them at my university.
Israh F.
Israh F.
July 15, 2014, 2:18 p.m.
RELAY FOR LIFE! Every school should have a Relay team and some colleges do too! If you have a family member with cancer, I think you can sign up as a caretaker on the ACS website, and you can walk with the one you're taking caring of and the survivors at the beginning of the Relay event. I have been an active member of Relay for 2 years now!
jaime c.
jaime c.
June 23, 2014, 12:38 p.m.
I am A relay for life team member. You can find A local relay for life event by going onto the American cancer society's website. Any team would be thrilled to have A new team member and if you just want to offer help the 2 days of the even they have many ways you can volunteer to help out.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
May 31, 2014, 9:18 p.m.
Relay for Life. Find an Relay event near you and you can volunteer at those. These are big events for the American Cancer Society so all the help and support they can get is awesome! Plus Relay for Life events are very fun! Even if you can;t volunteer at one I was suggest participating in one!
EVaughna S.
EVaughna S.
May 27, 2014, 8:15 a.m.
Do different fundraisers walks and events

Join Now