American Bodybuilding Abb 558861 18Oz Maxx Recovery Fruit Punch

by American BodyBuilding

35g Protein. 60g Carbs. Maxx Recovery: Putting It All Back together takes protein, carbs and rest. Protein for muscle rebuilding, carb for glycogen replenishment and enough time off to maximize results. Maxx Recovery results. Maxx Recovery piles it on while holding back on sugar and fat. That's how ABB helps you come back greater than before.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of American Bodybuilding Abb 558861 18Oz Maxx Recovery Fruit Punch!
Kimberly C.
San Antonio, TX
Love this brands products. When I'm on the go I love this post workout when I forget my usual shake or don't have time to prep one. My husband also loves their xxl ready to drink shake!!
Darby S.
Kings Mtn, NC
My husband uses this and swears by it, he loves the product, I personally do not love the taste but usually those things that are best for you don't always taste the best!
Megan T.
Greensboro, NC
I am not a big fan of the fruit punch flavor. I like the product but wish it was a different flavor.

Looking for your answer?