BY AMERICAN BIOLOGICS

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Brain Power provides, in highly bioavailable forms, nutrients clinically proven to help support memory, concentration and the other higher brain functions. These nutrients are thought to operate through diverse mechanisms to support the brain's energy generation and circuit integration, manage homocysteine, and provide antioxidant protection. see more...

Review (1)
Ethan R.
Alexandria, VA
My husband and I are getting on in years and have been reading about supplements to help restore some brain function, besides fish oil. We decided to try this Ultra Brain Power. Neither of us referred to any effect it was having for a week after we began taking it, but after seven or eight days my husband asked me if I could tell a difference. I had noticed a difference in remembering little things or words but didn't want to get overly excited. I wanted to wait for him to say if the pills were helping him as I thought perhaps I was imagining the improvement in me. But sharing notes, we discovered we both had began to notice improvement from the second day we had tried it. We have been taking it for several months and are very pleased. Recently, we went to a new holistic doctor and when she saw the ingredients she switched her patients to this brand as she felt it was superior to the brand she had been using for her patients. We have recommended this product to all our friends. Neither of us have experienced any negative side effects.