BY AMERICAN BABY CO.

The 3 pack 100% terry woven cotton 3 pack washcloth set has three generously sized 10 X 10 washcloths. Helping mom at bathtime, the easy to hold washcloths make bathtime a snap, plus they are ultra soft and super absorbent. Machine wash with like colors. Non chlorine bleach can used if needed. see more...

Tracy M.
Tracy M.
These baby washcloth are always good to have to clean the baby mouth and tongue after eating..helps alot. Helps with washing the babies and these are soft and last a long time.
Laura D.
Laura D.
I really wanted to keep colors simple for my second baby. I stuck with whites and off-whites said since we moved to the city (translate=smaller house!). I loved these!
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Mountain View, OK
I love these!! they are very soft and super absorbent!! it has many uses, from your baby's bath to backups in your diaper bag!
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
El Paso , TX
This is a multi purpose cloth! I recommend it! Especially since I know how much you parents have to through of these
aisha  a.
aisha a.
I went through a lot of washcloths with my newborn. used it to bathe him and as a burping cloth. has many uses
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
Use them for everything including baths of course. They are super useful, durable. I've washed them more times than I can count and they've been through a lot. Still going strong
Mia W.
Mia W.
Wash clothes are an essential to giving newborns baths. Your child can use them as they grow.
fatima r.
fatima r.
Seaside, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Are they better than normal cloths