American Apparel Nail Polish
American Apparel Nail Polish
By American Apparel
Lauren C.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ

Has anyone else purchased these and the bottles broke really easily? I had two that broke at the top where it screws off. I was very disappointed.

Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Providence, RI
4 years, 7 months ago
That's so weird to me. I own 32 bottles and I basically throw them around and none of them have broken.
Ashanti A.
Ashanti A.
Paramount, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
If you ever order polish and it breaks, take pictures and send to company explaining situation. this too has happened to me :(
Mike Q.
Mike Q.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
4 years, 11 months ago
My girlfriend ordered these online & and they broke off at the same spots as you said. You have to be extra careful with the bottles when opening.