American Apparel Nail Polish

by American Apparel

Where to buy online american apperal nail lacquer?
How many coats of this do you need for a solid color on your nails
Are these polishes streaky? Do they last a long time?
Start your review of American Apparel Nail Polish!
Toyosi O.
I LOVE these nail polishes! They have a nice selection of cream finish colors. I personally hate shimmery nail polishes so it's great for me than none of these have shimmer. They are opaque in one to two coats. They go on easily, and have nice shine.
Liv H.
American Apparel Nail Polish uploaded by Liv H.
I love all my AA polishes. I'm hard on my nails, and they chip constantly. These last forever, aren't expensive, and they have tons cool shades. I used to buy one or two when I'd go shopping but their store closed so I turned to eBay and Amazon- or order from them online.
Raven W.
I love the color, but it stains my nails. After I remove the polish, I get a greenish stain on my nails. However, the color is pigmented - I just won't buy it again.
Catherine B.
San Dimas , CA
These are great nail polishes. The packaging is super cute and you get a lot of product. They are very opaque so you don't need to keep coating on more layer. There are so many different shades to choose from and the formula isn't too thick or sticky
Kristen K.
I wear nail polish daily, with a good base/top coat and normally nail polishes last at least a week (sometimes 2-3) with only wear and tear around the edges. American Apparel polishes only last like 2 to 3 DAYS before it starts chipping on me, with the same base/top coat. And, I mean majorrrr chips, like a third of the nail on multiple nails. (Basically, lifts and peels off) I have weak nails, so I've had this happen on multiple occasions where my nail rips where the sides where my nail polish chipped off. So wasn't too pleased with that. On the positive, if the formula works for you, they have a ton of color options. Formula is thinner, but the colors are opaque! The brush is also nice. I have no problem with the packaging, except for on one polish, the entire brushhead came off of the cap. (A huge plastic piece glued to the brush). Seems like a one time thing, but worth a mention. TLDR: I have 7-8 of these, and the formula unfortunately, just chips right off my nails. But tons of color options, OPAQUE colors.
karina M.
My favorite nail polish is from this brand as it has the perfect nide nail polish for me i believe its called dance or dancer but its perfect it lasts a long time and looks good
Megan O.
Cleveland , OH
American Apparel Nail Lacquer is one of my favorite nail polish brands. Every color that I have tried has had a wonderful, 1-2 coat formula with a quick drying time, and a long wear time.
Jessica I.
These nail polishes work very well. They lasted a very long time on mine. It went from 2, almost 3 weeks without a single chip, but it all depends on how well you take care of your nails.
Alex P.
Purchased at: American Apparel
i like these polishes a lot and wish i had more (i have 3). i love the bottles and the color names. they’re very good quality
Julia M.
Surprise, AZ
The colors are super cute but the polish itself is not the best quality. However, they often have sales that reduce the price to a dollar and you really can't beat that.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...